This can happen when attempting to edit a company that has a lot of locations. The workaround is to go back to the register company page, and set the number of locations to something just above the number of locations they have filled out. Then you can add/edit the locations and then reset the number of locations.
Articles in this section
- Can we change any of the statements and/or add questions to the survey?
- I accidentally deleted or lost the email containing my link to take the online survey.
- Can I change/edit my survey responses after I have submitted my survey?
- I'm Worried About The Confidentiality Of This Survey
- I am getting an error when trying to update the List locations under the Company Profile section
- I never received an email with an invitation to take the survey.
- I tried to log in to my survey, but it says my survey has already been completed. What do I do now?
- Why should I take the survey?