The first notification employees will receive regarding the WorkplaceDynamics survey will come from someone within their own company (usually the individual involved with setting up the survey) before the survey process begins. This notification will include the survey start date. After employees have been notified of the survey, WorkplaceDynamics will send out automated emails reminding employees about taking the survey and deadline. You can also contact us at (484) 679-4131.
Articles in this section
- Why is the overall engagement score low when the ratings for the three questions that comprise engagement score are high?
- Why does the % of Responders for a given department differ between the Bar Chart and the Heat Map?
- What do I do if I need additional results log-ins created or changes made to currently existing log-ins?
- How do I know if my company has been named a Top Workplace?
- How is the list of Top Workplaces determined?
- How do I know when the survey is being released/is ending?
- What are Benchmarked Results?
- How can I access my survey results?
- My survey log-in was disabled due to too many failed log-in attempts, what do I do now?
- I have not received my results.