The results of your company are measured against those of other companies in your region broken down by size band (there are 3 size bands- small, medium, and large). The companies with the most positive responses from their employees are ultimately deemed Top Workplaces. The number of companies named varies by size band and region. For more information contact us at (484) 323-6271
Articles in this section
- Why is the overall engagement score low when the ratings for the three questions that comprise engagement score are high?
- Why does the % of Responders for a given department differ between the Bar Chart and the Heat Map?
- What do I do if I need additional results log-ins created or changes made to currently existing log-ins?
- How do I know if my company has been named a Top Workplace?
- How is the list of Top Workplaces determined?
- How do I know when the survey is being released/is ending?
- What are Benchmarked Results?
- How can I access my survey results?
- My survey log-in was disabled due to too many failed log-in attempts, what do I do now?
- I have not received my results.