We do not recommend telling your employees that the survey is for the Top Workplaces program. We do not want employees to feel pressured to respond positively and are looking for honest, candid feedback. Informing employees that this is to earn a Top Workplaces recognition could potentially skew your results or eliminate your company from consideration as we do include a pressure score in the survey.
Articles in this section
- Why do paper surveys cost $1.75? So essentially I am paying to get on the list?
- Who sends the heads up & reminder emails? Us or you?
- Is there an application fee or a registration fee?
- What do you do with employee emails?
- Is there a bottom list of Top Workplaces? Will our name appear anywhere stating we participated if we are not named?
- When is the event/recognition ceremony for the named Top Workplaces?
- Will we be able to get results?
- Can I tell the employees this is for the Top Workplaces program?
- When will we find out if we were named a Top Workplace?
- What do you have that can assist in communicating to my employees that this survey will occur?