No, we keep the names of participants confidential. Only the names of participants that make the Top Workplaces lists are shared with the partner newspaper.
Articles in this section
- Why do paper surveys cost $1.75? So essentially I am paying to get on the list?
- Who sends the heads up & reminder emails? Us or you?
- Is there an application fee or a registration fee?
- What do you do with employee emails?
- Is there a bottom list of Top Workplaces? Will our name appear anywhere stating we participated if we are not named?
- When is the event/recognition ceremony for the named Top Workplaces?
- Will we be able to get results?
- Can I tell the employees this is for the Top Workplaces program?
- When will we find out if we were named a Top Workplace?
- What do you have that can assist in communicating to my employees that this survey will occur?