At WorkplaceDynamics, we use the employees emails to send the survey electronically. The emails are uploaded into our survey tracking database and that is where we send the survey from. We do not hold on to email addresses due to client confidentiality. Each year you participate, you will have to upload a new set of email addresses.
Articles in this section
- Why do paper surveys cost $1.75? So essentially I am paying to get on the list?
- Who sends the heads up & reminder emails? Us or you?
- Is there an application fee or a registration fee?
- What do you do with employee emails?
- Is there a bottom list of Top Workplaces? Will our name appear anywhere stating we participated if we are not named?
- When is the event/recognition ceremony for the named Top Workplaces?
- Will we be able to get results?
- Can I tell the employees this is for the Top Workplaces program?
- When will we find out if we were named a Top Workplace?
- What do you have that can assist in communicating to my employees that this survey will occur?